Accolades and Portfolio

 
 
Having a baby 4 months before my wedding with lack of sleep on the days leading up to and the night before my wedding due to baby and the wedding day butterflies; I was concerned how my make up would turn out and only prayed it would hide my look of being tired! Chris did an amazing job with my make up. I never felt so beautiful. She is experienced, professional, and personable. She made me feel very relaxed on the morning of my wedding. I am so glad that I chose her to be a part of my special day. I could not have asked for better.
 
I can't recommend Chris enough! She is amazing at what she does!

Twila

Carrie Ekosky Photography
 
 
*********************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
I want to thank you very much for the excellent job you did on my makeup on Saturday.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.
I want to commend you for your professional manner, friendly service,  excellent communication and an overall wonderful experience. I am from Edmonton and when I decided to have my makeup professionally done to attend this family wedding I contacted by email several different makeup artists in Winnipeg  to book an appointment. You were the first to respond and eventually as it turned out pretty much the only one to respond. I did get one other reply back a week or so later saying no they were booked but none of the others were even polite enough or professional enough to reply. I felt wonderful and confident after you were done and the makeup lasted right through the day and evening until we were done at midnight. I would highly recommend you to anyone who wants a great job done with friendly professional service.
Thanks again so much. 
Sharon 
 
 
********************************************************************************
 
 
 
Chris did an amazing job- not only with my bridal makeup, but also with all of my bridesmaids.

We all had different expectations and are different types- Chris managed to accommodate all of us perfectly.

From first contact on, Chris always responded quickly and with all the information I needed. The trial makeup went great- I didn't have many ideas of what I wanted and did a mediocre job at describing it, yet Chris managed to make it look exactly like I had envisioned it.

On the day of my wedding, she not only managed to make four girls look their best, she also made us feel special and helped us relax.

The makeup stayed picture-perfect throughout the day- even though the temperature climbed up to 30°C. I was almost shocked when I looked in the mirror at 1AM and the makeup was still flawless.

All in all, I can only recommend that you go with Chris for your makeup. I definitely would again
.
 
Astrid
 
**********************************************************************************
 
 
 
Chris,

Everything turned out perfect for the wedding! Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job on my and Amy's makeup. It was wonderful not having to worry at all about how my makeup would look, and with you coming to me, it saved so much time and was much less stressful. If I had to do it all over again, you would definitely be doing my makeup again. :)
Diana
 
 
 
*********************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
Thanks again for all of your wonderful work you did for my wedding. I received so many compliments throughout the evening.
 
Vanessa
 
 
***********************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
Chris was great! She was friendly and very attentive as to what I wanted for my wedding makeup. She explained each step of what she was doing during the application and made my bridesmaids and I feel so at ease. The morning of my wedding I had a couple of major breakouts (eek!) and she was able to cover them up no problem. Very easygoing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great makeup artist.

 
Becka


 
**********************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for helping me look and feel beautiful for this most special day in my life
Sylvia                        

**********************************************************************************
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you again for making me look and feel beautiful! 

Alley
 
 
***********************************************************************************
 
 
 
Chris was wonderful to work with right from the beginning, she was prompt in answering all of my questions and setting my mind at ease not ever having had my make up done by anyone else. It was wonderful to have her come right to the house and do my makeup while everyone else was getting ready. I wanted a natural look and she exceed my expectations. I'm so thankful I decided to have someone do my makeup, so worth it!
 
Jennifer
 
*******************************************************************************
 


Chris did an amazing job with my make up for my wedding. I've never felt so beautiful. She is experienced, professional, and personable. She made me feel very relaxed on the morning of my wedding. I am so glad that I chose to make her a part of my special day. I could not have asked for better. I look forward to her doing my make up for my next special occasion.

Lisa

*********************************************************************************

 
Chris is a wonderfully talented make-up artist. From the first time I inquired about her availability for my wedding day, I could tell she was a true professional. She responded quickly to my inquiry, provided answers to all my questions and we had everything booked that very same day. She did an excellent job with my make-up trial. I was blown away by what she did with my makeup for the wedding. I was truly impressed by her skills, professionalism and jovial nature. Book her now before someone else does!
 
Jackie
 
*********************************************************************************
 
 
 
June 29, 2013 was "the best day ever" and Chris was VERY key in helping us achieve that goal. As a more "mature" bride, the priority for glamour wasn't top of my list as I am a little more conservative and was looking for a more natural look. HOWEVER, I let one of my bridesmaids talk me into getting my makeup done professionally AND to get false eyelashes - for which I had never done either before. 
 
Our make-up appointment was scheduled a few hours before the ceremony started with me, the bride, running a little late. Chris was extremely relaxed and took care of business PLUS performed services on a couple extra bridesmaids who had not planned on make-up. There was still plenty of time for a glass of champagne when Chris was finished and we all looked amazing!
 
I can honestly say this was the BEST decision and I received compliments on my make-up the entire day - I was so glad we chose Chris to be part of the adventure. I am now looking forward to the next occasion when I can call Chris again for her services - one doesn't have to wait to get married to have Chris perform her magic! 
 
Thanks again Chris!!
 
Tammy

 
 
*********************************************************************************
 
Chris did a fantastic job making my bridal party feel and look gorgeous on our big day! She took our visions and made them a reality, and each of us looked and felt our absolute best due to both her expertise as a makeup artist and her kind personality. She was prompt and punctual as well.
Chris also did my makeup for my social, and I got a great many compliments. Again, she was punctual, courteous, professional, and above all, kind and warm.
I don't live in Winnipeg, but Chris made it very easy to communicate and share ideas for both events, and when we finally met I felt like I'd know her forever.
Thank you Chris - I can't recommend your services enough!
 
Cheyenne
 
 
*********************************************************************************
 
 I have never had my make-up done professionally before, and what a great experience it was! Chris was not only personable, but extremely experienced and professional.
 
My wedding day was so perfect, and a big part of that was the confidence I had from how great my make-up was. Even my husband (who doesn't like make-up AT ALL) said my make-up was "stunning". Everything was so wonderful, and I cannot thank Chris enough for the wonderful job she did. My mom and cousin (who also got their make-up done by Chris) also loved the experience!!
 
Thanks Chris, you are great and if I need my make-up done for something else I will be calling you!!
 
Andrea
                                                               
 
********************************************************************************
 
 

 
 
 I just want to say THANK YOU to Chris!!
She made all of us feel and look so beautiful the day of my wedding!! She was there at 7:30 am as promised...not only did she bring her amazing talent but her warm heart and amazing smile. We are a bit of a crazy family and even during all the chaos she helped to keep me calm.
 
I HIGHLY recommend Chris!   I just might need a private make up lesson from you!!!
 
Christine
 
*********************************************************************************
 

 
 
Dear Chris,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for being such an important part of my special day!
 
Chris, you are such a wonderful woman, both in business and on a personal level. Brides always dream about how they will look on their wedding day. But when that day comes and you jump out of bed and your emotions start taking center stage you realize how the people around you play an important part. Not only did you make me look absolutely stunning, you were a pleasure to have around. Your words of encouragement and support made you feel like a long time friend. You are fantastic Chris! And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing in my special day.

I will always think of you first when I need a superstar make up artist! And will definitely recommend you to family and friends.
 
Nadine
 
********************************************************************************
 

 
Hi Chris,

 Just wanted to send you the first sneak peak from our wedding :) I can't thank you enough for being a part of our special day. With your help I truly felt & looked like a princess!!

I hope I'll have another excuse to call on your beautification services :)


Stephanie
 
 
***********************************************************************************
 
 


Chris was absolutely amazing! Any bride will tell you how stressful it is to finalize plans, but Chris made this process so easy. She is always fast to respond back to emails, and confirm every piece of detail.  She was able to travel to the salon that me and my bridal party were getting ready. This made it so easy for all of us.

Chris knew exactly what kind of look I was going for, flawless, yet simple; she nailed it! I got so many compliments, as well as all the girls in my bridal party that had their make up done by her.

I highly recommend Chris, she will put you at ease and you will feel and look so beautiful when she's finished, and WOW what a difference in pictures it makes, you will look absolutely stunning in all photos!!

Thank you Chris for making my Wedding day such a memorable day!!
Look forward in using you for many more future events.

Mandy


 
*********************************************************************************************************


Inviting Chris to do my makeup on my wedding day was a fantastic decision. She was prompt, extremely friendly and did a wonderful job giving me the glow I wanted for my special day. 
 
I learned a lot about makeup from her and have since purchased some of the products she used, which she was kind enough to write down for me.  The convenience of having her come right to your door is a fantastic service that every bride should take advantage of.  I can't say enough good things about working with her!!
 
Nancy
 
 
 
**********************************************************************************
 
Chris and her daughter were amazing! Looking back, I'm so glad that I had the foresight to have hired someone who travels to where you are. Any bride can tell you that getting ready for "the big day" is probably one of the most stressful mornings of your life - so it was so great to have Chris there. She was able to keep us all at ease by joking around and laughing with us. She even gave out tips on how to apply makeup and told us which makeup to buy and in what shade. She is truly an amazing person.

She made us all look stunning. My skin was flawless and I felt beautiful. I usually don't wear much makeup, so I was a little afraid that it would feel heavy, but that didn't happen. It was lightweight and held up all night, even through all the crying, laughing and dancing. I highly recommend Chris, she will put you at ease and you will feel and look so beautiful when she's finished.

Chris, I can't thank you enough. I've been telling all my friends how great you are.

Gillian
 


 
***********************************************************************************
 

 
Thanks again for doing our make-up. You did a great job with our make-up and I thank you for making us all feel very relaxed!

Tara
 
 
********************************************************************************
 
 
I initially found out about Chris after searching the web for someone who could do makeup ‘on the go’, as my ceremony day was far too busy for me to go somewhere just for makeup! After weeks of hilarious & memorable correspondence via email, I finally met Chris for my test-run for wedding makeup. Not only is she an amazing person with a wonderful personality, Chris has the best fashion and makeup sense that I have ever seen.
 
The day of my ceremony saw five of my closest relatives and friends crowded in the main floor of my house, and despite the noise and chaos, Chris somehow managed to make all of us look radiant. One of my bridesmaids in particular wore makeup for nearly the first time, and remarked to me afterwards that her parents didn’t recognize her when she went home later that day.
I am absolutely pleased and could not be happier with my choice to have Chris do the makeup for my wedding ceremony – it was everything I could have possibly imagined.
Melissa
Nadia Diana Photography
********************************************************************************
 
First off I would like to thank Chris so much for beautifying me on two of my most special days. Not only did Chris make me feel like the most beautiful woman around once, for my social.... but for a second time on my wedding day.
It is amazing the talent that Chris has at the tip of her fingers, so quick, yet precise. When Chris asked my bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, my mother, and my self what we had in mind for our make up "style"... we all sat there with no idea. I remember telling Chris "you decide what you think would look nice, and suit me. I trust your judgment!" Away she went, picking all these colors... applied a little of this, a little of that, 5 or 6 colors of eye shadow, blend it all in just right and Ta Da!! Absolutely amazing!  
 
I could not believe the difference before and after with not only myself but my mother and my nieces.  WOW did she know how to turn my nieces from little girls to beautiful young ladies with just the right amount of make up and my Mum so beautiful and natural.
I cant even express how stunning I felt, I never thought I would have such an even complexion and my eyes, they just popped!! At last I had my dream lashes :) We had so many comments through out the night on our make up, and my new Husband absolutely loved it!
Not only did Chris do a fantastic job on our make up, but she was also very friendly and made it so easy to just sit back and relax. Chris went above and beyond, when she came running back to my Mum's to fix my eyelash that I messed up.
Chris, I cannot express our thanks enough. I will forever put your name out there, to whom ever asks if I know someone good to have their make up done by. I will send them straight to you and assure them you are not just good, but great!
If only I could have you to do my make up every morning..... ahhh to dream!!
Thank you again, I look forward to being beautified by you again one day! :)
 
Stefani
Ballegeer Photography  
 
 

*****************************************************************************************
 
 
Chris was wonderful to work with. She was friendly and professional and put everyone at ease. She has a talent for bringing out everyone's best features. I was also impressed with how quickly she and her assistant, Kayla, were able to complete everyone's make-up ( a total of 7 people).

My mother-in-law was reluctant to have her make-up done, but she was so thrilled with the results! She looked so glamorous!

I was so pleased with my make-up;  I wanted a more dramatic look, and Chris had some great ideas for colours. My bridesmaids and my mom all looked so beautiful. We all appreciated how light the make-up felt, and how it literally lasted all day and all night.

I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone who needs to look and feel stunning for any occasion. It was such a pleasure to work with her.

Thanks again,

Erica



*****************************************************************************



Chris was absolutely amazing to work with. She was quick to respond to all my emails and questions which alleviated a ton of stress! Chris really knows how to bring out your best features. I can't tell you how many compliments I received during my wedding shower and on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and the moms looked incredible. Chris' calm and cool personality really put us all at ease. 

Thank you, Chris, for creating such a memorable day for me!

Lindsay


Douglas Little Photography

***********************************************************************************



Chris was truly amazing right from the day I hired her, a full year and four months before my actual wedding date. After hiring her, I had only given her my email address as contact information. I then changed internet providers without updating my information with her, thinking I have lots of time to get in contact with her. Around February I came home to find that she had called because she remembered that I was having my social in February and may want to have my makeup trial at that time. She remembered that I had found her through my photographer's website, called my photographer and got my home phone number!! I couldn't believe the trouble she went to to track me down!! It's supposed to be the other way around-me trying to find her number! I was so happy with that, that I told that story to everyone! As a result one of my bridesmaids hired Chris for her own wedding and couldn't have been happier!

On the day of my wedding, Chris came to my hotel fully prepared to do my makeup, and that of two of my bridesmaids and my mother. Since then, my mother has decided to start wearing eye makeup; something she's never done in the past. My own makeup was better than I could have imagined. Ladies-always go with the false eye lashes, they're worth it!! My pictures were incredible and my groom was so happy!!

Chris was so easy to talk to and so professional at the same time! When all was said and done, I had to give her a hug! After having known her for a year and a half, I'm going to miss having contact with her!! I'm going to have to have some event coming up in the future so I can make an excuse to get Chris to do my makeup again!


Thank you so much Chris!!

Anne
Kenzie Prudhomme Photography




***********************************************************************************



 

I really can't thank you enough! My bridesmaids and I have nothing but great things to say about your work and will definitely recommend you to friends and others. You were so warm and friendly and informative about what makeup you choose and use. Even though you asked my input, you knew the look I was going for even before you saw my dress or could describe it to you. I can honestly say that having my makeup done by you (Chris) was one of the most relaxing things about my day and I felt so beautiful that day and the makeup made it all complete because of you! So THANK YOU!!!

~ Wendy ~

***********************************************************************************





Chris was absolutely amazing on my wedding day! She made me feel beautiful from morning to night! She showed me lots of different make up options and took her time making sure every detail was perfect. I will most definitely recommend her to friends.
Thank you!

~ Heather (August 8/10)~




************************************************************************************




Thank you very much for making it last minute to do my make up for my wedding day......I looked very beautiful :D

~ Glenda (February 19/11) ~













*************************************************************************************






Its hard to find the right words because the way
you made me feel, look and the memories you
gave me are indescribable!

Chris went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding makeup. She travelled to my apartment for a consultation before the wedding and offered a variety of options and listened to my ideas. She even gave us a delicious restaurant recommendation for our anniversary that night. Chris made sure that I was 100% happy with my look.


Chris kept in touch with me throughout the many months from consultation to the wedding date just to see how I was. She was always happy, encouraging and reassuring – which I GREATLY appreciated!

Chris did an absolutely amazing makeup job on my mom, maid of honour and bridesmaid! Everyone looked stunning! Chris made the process so stress-free, fun and relaxing. She was so accommodating with the look everyone wanted and she was able to work her magic on everyone in a short time frame. My mom hasn’t felt as good as Chris made her feel that day “on her little girl's wedding day”.

Chris gave me, the EXACT stunning look I had always dreamed of and wanted – I felt and looked like a princess!!! Also, the fact that I didn’t have to worry about smudges, touch-ups or the heavy make-up feeling made my day that much more enjoyable.

Thank you for making my special day so memorable, beautiful and worry-free. And for helping create lifelong memories for my husband and I.

I highly recommend Chris for any and all of your make-up needs! She is an extremely talented makeup artist, an absolute pleasure to work with and be around; she is so personable, pleasant, happy and WONDERFUL! I can’t recommend her enough!

Chris, I cannot thank you enough! Continue doing what you are doing!

~ Melissa (November 20/10)~
Madix Photography



*************************************************************************************



Chris went above and beyond expectations for my wedding makeup. Her rates were incredibly reasonable — I’d phoned around and had all sorts of exorbitant quotes and minimums and purchase commitments, and Chris was extremely reasonable and pressure-free! She travelled to my house for a consultation before the wedding and really offered a variety of options, and tried all sorts of different colours and combinations to make sure I was 100% happy with the look. She even taught me new things about makeup, and went out of her way to order a hard-to-find shade of lipcolour and ensured it would be here for my wedding day. She checked in a few days before the wedding with encouragement and reassurance and just to see how I was doing, which I really appreciated, and brought an assistant on the day to help do my bridesmaids’ makeup as well.

Everyone looked absolutely stunning and Chris really worked with everyone to make sure everyone got the look they dreamed of! We had so many compliments on the makeup after we got the photos back — I would recommend Chris to absolutely anybody looking to get their makeup done for any special occasion at all, whether a wedding or anniversary, New Year’s celebration or just a night out. She is an absolute pleasure to work with, a wonderfully talented makeup artist, a genuinely nice person, and will be sure to give you the look you want. I can’t recommend her enough!


~ Emily (December 4/10)~
Latsch Studios Photography

*************************************************************************************
Chris,

Thank you for being so accommodating for my wedding day, especially with such short notice.

During the application, I really appreciated how calm and cool you were, you helped me feel relaxed! I felt and looked like a princess when I saw the end result. I could not have been happier! My skin looked flawless and you truly made me a glowing bride and gave me exactly what I was looking for. The compliments poured in at the wedding!

I am pleased that my Maid of Honour booked you for her wedding in January 2011. I`m more than willing to recommend you to anyone looking for an exceptional make-up artist and cannot wait for you to work your magic on me again!

Cheers!

~ Nikki (September 18/10) ~
Jordan Myall Photography















************************************************************************************






Hi Chris,

I just wanted to say thank you for doing our make-up on Sunday. The make-up was exactly what I had hoped it would be, not overdone, but soft & beautiful; it really made me feel my best. I really appreciate that you came over to our place, it just made the morning go so smoothly. You were a pleasure to work with & I will have no hesitations recommending you to friends & family in the future.


~ Jennifer (December 5/10) ~
Carrie Ekosky Photography


*************************************************************************************


Chris did a fantastic job at helping me look my best for my wedding day! I am truly grateful that she was able to squeeze me into her busy schedule on such short notice.

Even though I had trouble explaining what type of look I wanted, she was able to reach into her vast collection of eye shadow (it really is a huge collection) and choose the colour palatte that I was looking for.

I had such a blast talking with her while she was applying my makeup. She has a wonderful personality and chatting with her really helped calm my nerves.

Chris, I cannot thank you enough! Continue doing what you are doing! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who wants to look glamourous on their special day!

~Rosalind (September 18, 2010)~
Dustin Leader Photography



*************************************************************************************







Chris is absolutely fantastic! She made the process stress-free and fun and the look she gave me and my bridesmaids was beautiful and flawless. The fact that I didn’t have to worry about any smudges, touch-ups or the heavy make-up feeling made my day that much more enjoyable. I would recommend Chris to anyone in a heartbeat! Due to her level of professionalism during the consultation, I was able to trust completely that the morning of my wedding would go smoothly.

Thank you so much for eliminating such a large part of my wedding day worries and for helping to create beautiful lifelong memories.


~ Marnie (September 25/10) ~


*************************************************************************************

Chris,

Thank you more than words can measure for taking care of me and my wedding party. The makeup was stunning! Looking back on my pictures I will always remember what an important part of our day you were. From arriving early to accommodating everything that came up. Your professionalism and poise kept everyone at ease. I felt confident and ready to start the next step. I would recommend you to anyone!

Thank you!

~ Lisa (May 15/10)~
Carrie Ekosky Photography




*************************************************************************************
Chris made my special day such a wonderful experience for myself and my girls. She listened to everyone's personal preferences and everyone felt as beautiful and glamarous as they looked! The makeup stayed flawless the entire evening and we all received lots of compliments.

Chris is always such a professional, calm, competent and warm person to work with. I will definitely refer Chris to any friends or family for their big day and will always ask her to be part of our special events in the future.

Thank You Chris, the day would not have been as perfect without you!!

~ Debbie (October 30/10) ~
Tanya Lynn Photography


*************************************************************************************

After trying to find a good and reasonable make-up artist for my wedding, I contacted Chris and had her do a trial. I do not wear that much make-up day to day, her make-up application made it feel like you were hardly wearing any make-up.

On my wedding day, my make-up looked just as great at 1 am as it did at 11 am when it was first applied!! I'm glad I continued the hunt for a make-up artist and I am glad I found Chris as I would have never done such a fantastic job myself!!

Again, thank you so much; now I know who to call and who to recommend for a make-up artist!!



~ Cheryl (October 23/10) ~
Carrie Ekosky Photography


*************************************************************************************

Chris,

Just wanted to send you a big hug and thank you for the beautiful job you did on myself, Kelly and Jen. We got a ton of compliments and Kelly especially just looked stunning with the make-up, her hair done up and in her wedding dress.

Your calm, relaxed demeanor was wonderful too, and I think it helped keep the mood relaxed.
Thanks again! Sure glad I found you on the 'net! I will be sure to recommend you to everyone.

~ Wilma (Mother of the Bride) November 3/10 ~



*************************************************************************************

Chris,

Thank you so much for being a special part of my big day! You made me feel beautiful and confident - I simply could not have been more pleased with the final result! Not only did I look spectacular, I also feel like a made a new friend!

You are a fabulous make-up artist and a truly nice lady! I appreciate your effort and willingness to accommodate my crazy schedule.

I look forward to working with you again in the future. I will happily recommend your services to anyone in need of a little glamour!


~ Tamara (October 2/10) ~
Nuvae Photography


*************************************************************************************

Chris,

I wanted to thank you for helping me look and feel my best on my wedding day! I really appreciated the extra time and detail you took on getting just the right look to my make-up.

I won't hesitate to contact you in the future or to recommend you to family and friends!

All the best!

~ Christina (September 5/10) ~
Shannon Langan Kiss The Girl Photography

*************************************************************************************



Chris,

Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job for me and my Mom on my wedding day. I received so many compliments on how "Hollywood Glam" I looked! I also really appreciated you giving my daughter Emma a little girlie make-over. She was just thrilled and I think she felt like a star as well!

Last I want to thank you for allowing me to change plans at the last minute and for your patience with the hurricane-craziness (also known as my other daughter, Quinn).

I was very happy with your work and would have no problem recommending you in the future.

Thanks again!

~ Carey (September 11, 2010)

*************************************************************************************














What can I say about Chris from Alluring Design? Two words: Amazing and Saint!

Chris recently did my wedding make-up and had to play double-duty between make-up artist and medic. I woke up the morning of my wedding with nerves so bad I couldn't even keep down crackers!

Chris kept me calm, was understanding and patient and even scrounged up some pepto from her purse to help me feel better.

She did such an amazing job on my make-up that no one could even tell I had been ill - and trust me on this one, it was a mission and a half!! I had broken blood vessels everywhere and was an utter mess!!

Chris made me look and feel like a beautiful bride. My family and friends loved the look she created for me and my bridesmaids gushed for hours about how great they looked too! Even after a full day of wear, I could not believe that the beautiful woman in the mirror was merely myself!

Chris, you truly went above and beyond to make my special day a memorable one. I will never be able to look back at my wedding pictures without saying a silent "thank you". You saved the day!

I've said it before and I'll say it again....."Can I just keep you..........?"

Thank you again.

~ Carly Parsons (August 21, 2010) ~
Carrie Ekosky Photography

*************************************************************************************
Chris, you made my wedding day everything I could have wanted and more! Even though I couldn't describe in color, name or style what I wanted, you figured out exactly what I was looking for and made me look like the bride I wanted to be on my wedding day. You were so easy to work with, really listened to what I wanted and were a great source of support. I got a ton of compliments on my make-up throughout the night. Even with the humidity and rain, I still looked fabulous until the last dance thanks to you!

If anyone ever asks me who's the best person to go to, your name will be the only name I give! Thank you for making my special day one to remember!

Thank you for everything, you were awesome to meet and work with!

Victoria (July 17/10)
Chris Watson Photography
















*************************************************************************************




Chris,

I can't thank you enough for making me look and feel so wonderful on my wedding day. You definitely have an amazing talent for applying makeup and creating that flawless look, something we all want when having pictures done. Your upbeat and fun personality made it a pleasure to work with you. It was a little short notice that I gave you when looking for a make-up artist, you were very busy that morning with another bridal party; I really did appreciate that you were able to accommodate not only me, but my bridal party, for the same day! Me and my bridesmaids looked fabulous!!!!

I would definitely recommend your services to anybody.

Pictures are moments in time that stand still forever, thank you Chris for helping to make it perfect!!

~ Karen (June 26/10) ~
Melissa Johnstone - Sugar & Soul Photography






*************************************************************************************


Thank you so much Chris for making my wedding day even more special! My bridesmaids & I loved our make-up and we all looked fabulous! :-) Even with my indecisiveness of not knowing exactly what "look" I wanted, you made me look perfect! Our make-up lasted all night and we all received many compliments! Thanks again; I will definitely be sending people your way!

~ Shileen (April 3/10) ~

Kenzie Prudhomme Photography




*************************************************************************************









Chris,

Thank you soooo much for helping to make my first boudoir marathon a success! You made these beautiful women look completely stunning! You have such an amazing talent and I know I can always count on you to provide the best makeup service in town :)

Kenzie Prudhomme Photography


****************************************************************************************

Everything was great, the make-up stayed all night. It felt natural; like I wasn't really wearing anything at all. And I loved the lashes; big Bambi eyes just like I wanted! We all looked great, thanks to you! The best thing was I didn't have to worry about how things would turn out with my make-up; I knew you were going to make me look fabulous!
I would totally recommend you to any girl that is having any type of function and wants to feel and look like a million bucks!!

Thank you so much for everything!

Kimberley



*************************************************************************************





Well Chris, What can I say!?

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I know 7 girls was not an easy task this year. I am eternally grateful that not only did you make them all fabulous...I didn't even have to ask you...you volunteered! You are truly fabulous and generous. You helped make Our Trash The Dress for Charity a success! I am always amazed at the work you do....since our meeting a few years back I have watched your talents grow and touch so many more brides. You are truly deserving of all your success.
One day I am gonna hire you for the Royal Treatment!

Thank you so much on behalf of all the ladies involved, Tanya Lynn and Me! (Carrie Ekosky Photography!)

*************************************************************************************





Chris is one of the nicest people I've met. Not only is she a great make up artist (she made me look like a princess on my wedding day!), but also a great person. Very sweet and sincere. I don't wear any make up at all, but she did mine where I was comfortable with it and was simple, just like I had wanted.


~Abby Gooden (married August 8, 2009) ~
Kenzie Prudhomme Photography



*************************************************************************************

Hi Chris

I just wanted to thank you again for the spectacular job on my makeup trial. I still can't believe that was me, and I can't wait to show the pics to the other girls! You are certainly going to get repeat business from me for any and all special occasions I may have in the future. Thanks again. See you in October for my wedding.

~ Erin ~




Married October 2009



*************************************************************************************













*************************************************************************************








Dear Chris!

For two years in a row you have been my absolute saviour! I am so appreciative that you have taken the time to come down and do my Trash The Dress make-up. Everything this year was absolutely perfect and the girls still looked amazing after the "cold water" torture!

If I haven't mentioned it before, let me tell you again that I am so grateful that we crossed paths. Thanks so much again!


Carrie (Carrie Ekosky Photography)


****************************************************************************************




Chris,

I can't thank you enough for the spectacular make up experience on my wedding day. You kept things relaxed, simple and fun. You knew exactly what I wanted and exactly how to make me look perfect though the entire evening. You also had perfect tear-catching tactics for those moments where emotions took over. I would highly recommend your services to anyone for any event!

~ Tina (September 15/07) ~
Carrie Ekosky Photography


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP